The thought of having a moth fluttering in the room slamming its wings to the wall terrorizes me....
I tried to get it out of my apartment by turning all the lights off and left the door open (I know...a double edge sword situation...) so that it would go toward the light! But no.....this moth took it's time crawling instead of flying...maybe it hit itself too hard to the lightbulb. I tried to fan it toward the door also but instead it goes toward me T_T...
When it finally landed on the outside of the door, I tried to *slam* the door (although not really possible considering it's 3am...). I saw it crawling at the door gap and assumed it's out and my room was back in order....
But once I turned the light back on....it was right next to it......
FML!
It then flew around my apartment and landed in places in which I could actually squash it. But because of my fear toward squashing giant bugs/arachnids, I tried to figure out where it is and hopefully I can isolate it. I thought it went into my bathroom so I closed the door.....hopefully it'll stay there and die from natural causes! (they have short life spans right?)
I hate this...when will I ever fix my sleeping schedule orz.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment